Sunday, August 10, 2014

33 weeks ~ baby pineapple!

"Your baby weighs as much as a pineapple" -BabyCenter

...and is bigger than Bellow's head? -Paige

Photos taken in Aptos by my Mom, Grandma Johnson (top)
& by Daddy, (above)
July 13th @ 33w3d pregnant

A little note: my right "groin" pain that was intense over the 4th of July weekend (i could not tolerate my right hip in greater than ~75 degrees of hip flexion, in ANY position) miraculously went away with a self manipulation. I was laying in bed and lifted my right leg up to move and all of a sudden my low back (most likely my sacroiliac joint) popped (so loud Jesse could hear it clear across the room) and all my pain eased immediately :)

Dr. Wigging listening to Baby Cz's heartbeat, which is 140 bpm (image only)
Mama is 160 lbs today, (7/14/14) and has gained 25 lbs thus far


Baby kicks for Ina May Gaskin (book on breastfeeding) on July 11th, 2014:
uploaded on youtube:

uploaded by blogger (may not work?):


No comments:

Post a Comment